Product of the month
Sensor Signal Conditioning Module
Product Code: SSC
The new Penny+Giles model SSC is a Sensor Signal Conditioning unit housed in an IP68 protected metal enclosure. It is suitable for use with any sensor that produces a dc output signal voltage in the range 0 - 5Vdc.
The SSC also provides a 5Vdc source that may be used as a supply for many types of sensor, including potentiometers, contactless position transducers, tilt sensors, pressure transducers and load cells.
The SSC converts the sensor output voltage signal to a 4-20mA (or optional 5-19mA) current output, or by using additional module cards, into a variety of different voltage formats or a digital PWM output.
- Designed for use with Penny & Giles SLS, SRS and SRH position sensors, but is also suitable for use with any contactless position transducers, tilt sensors, pressure transducers and load cells that have a 0-5Vdc output signal.
- Supply voltage: 10-30 Vdc unregulated
- Output signal: 4-20mA (or 5-19mA) and 0.5 to 4.5 Vdc
- Optional range of voltage output signals by using VM card
- Optional PWM output signal by using PWM card
- IP68 metal enclosure
- User adjustable gain and zero settings
- CE approved
- Rapid despatch
See RELATED DOCUMENTS for more details.