Product of the month
Rugged Single-Axis Contactless Joystick Controller
Product Code: JC1500
Penny + Giles announces the release of a new single axis joystick controller design that enables use in heavy duty applications without compromising on smooth proportional control. The JC1500 joystick utilises contactless rotary position sensor technology combined with a rugged, low profile design.
The joystick provides reliable and accurate output signals - and includes a second output to enable error checking of the system integrity. The JC1500 is intended for use in the off-highway specialist vehicles market - particularly where reliability and strength are paramount e.g. Aerial Work Platforms.
The JC1500 joystick complements the existing range of JC150 potentiometer track joysticks and has the same panel mounting details – allowing replacement or upgrade with no panel modifications. The new joystick is designed to share the same range of handles and grips used in the JC150 and JC6000 models.
- Contactless – Hall effect technology
- Single axis control with spring to center or friction hold lever action
- Lock and detent features
- Choice of handles and grips
- 5Vdc or 9-30Vdc supply
- Dual channel output with optional ramp directions
- Analog (Vdc) or Digital (PWM) outputs
- Extremely low signal noise – less than 1mVrms
- Operating temperature -40 to +85°C
- Environmental protection to IP69K above the panel
- 53mm under-panel depth
- Electrically interchangeable with potentiometers
See RELATED DOCUMENTS for more details.