Product of the month
Midpot Rotary Potentiometer
Product Code: RCP09
Supplied in size 09 synchro mount size, automatic trimming of linearity and resistance by profiling of the resistive element maintains consistent high quality.
Exact setting of pre-load on the stainless steel ball races supporting the shaft, eliminates shaft radial and axial play throughout the life of the potentiometer and provides excellent vibration and shock performance.
Multi finger precious metal sliding contacts combined with conductive plastic resistive and collector tracks result in high reliability, long life, low output noise and virtually infinite resolution.
Suited to a wide range of industrial applications.
- Flush bonded conductive plastic track
- Multi-fingered precious metal wipers for low noise and long life
- Stainless steel ball race bearings
- Rapid delivery
- Electrical angle - 342° (±2°)
- Resistance - 5 Kohm (±20%)
- Independant Linearity - ±0.35%
- Resolution - Virtually Infinite
- Power dissipation @ 20°C - 1.5W maximum
- Operating Temperature Range - -25°C to +90°C
- Operating Life - Greater than 50 million rotations
- Availability - from stock
Part number D150098