Product of the month
Dual Output 'No Contact' Rotary Position Sensor
Product Code: NRH280DP
Penny+Giles announces a new dual output, no-contact rotary position sensor with the slimmest low profile housing, using a factory programmable Hall effect sensor system.
NRH280DP has a co-moulded fully encapsulated sensor system that can withstand high shock and vibration as well as operate up to +170°C, and endure high pressure wash-downs (IP69K). The sensor is activated by a separate magnet with a choice of two carrier designs
NRH280DP is designed for applications in extreme environments where space is limited. It also allows up to ±2mm radial offset, with a permissible gap 2-7mm between the sensor and magnet. The transmissive properties between the magnet and sensor also allow operation through non-magnetic materials.
- NO-CONTACT technology with external position magnet
- Unlimited mechanical lifetime - WEAR FREE
- Will operate from -40 to +140°C, with excursions to +170°C
- Withstands high pressure wash-downs (IP69K)
- Simple mounting and extremely low profile (6.5mm) design
- Minimal weight
- 5Vdc or 9-30Vdc supply
- Analog (0.5 - 4.5 or 0.1 - 4.9Vdc) or Digital (PWM) outputs
- Measurement range from 0-20° to 0-360° in 1° increments
- 12 bit resolution (0.025%) over the angular range
- Extremely low signal noise level - less than 1mVrms
- Electrically interchangeable with potentiometers
See RELATED DOCUMENTS for more details.
If you are an OEM and wish to discuss this product, options and availability, you can contact our industrial sensors product sales team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 626 480 2150 (USA) or +44 1202 409409 (Europe).