Product of the month
Contactless Rotary Sensor - Dual Redundant Outputs
Product Code: SRH220DR
Penny+Giles announces a new DUAL REDUNDANT output contactless rotary position sensor with integrated 6-way connectors, using a factory programmable Hall effect sensor system.
SRH220DR provides reliable and accurate rotary position measurement in extreme industrial environments, such as specialist off-highway construction and agricultural vehicles, where shock, vibration and extreme temperatures can occur.
This new sensor design is housed in an all-new moulded housing that has a choice of fully integrated 6-way Deutsch DT06 or AMP 1.5 Superseal connectors, allowing separate supply voltage and output signals on two channels. Environmental protection to IP67/IP68 is dependent on the connector style selected.
SRH220DR operates from either 5Vdc regulated or 9-30Vdc unregulated power supply and is available with analog (0.1-4.9, 0.5-4.5 or 0-10Vdc) or digital (PWM) output signals. The sensor is factory programmable, allowing you to specify the output signal type, the measurement range (0-20° to 0-360° in 1° increments) and the output direction (clockwise or anticlockwise).
The sensor has a 12 bit resolution (0.025%) over the selected measuring range, and operates from -40 to +140°C when powered at 5Vdc.
- Contactless - Hall effect technology
- Dual redundant output
- 5Vdc or 9-30Vdc supply (13.5-30Vdc only for 0-10Vdc output version)
- Analog (0.1 - 4.9, 0.5 - 4.5 or 0-10Vdc) or Digital (PWM) outputs
- Measurement range from 0-20° to 0-360° in 1° increments
- 12 bit resolution (0.025%) over the angular range
- Extremely low signal noise level - less than 1mVrms
- Electrically interchangeable with potentiometers
- Operating temperature -40° to +140°C
- Environmental protection to IP68
- Crush-proof mounting flange with steel inserts
- Choice of Deutsch or AMP interconnect.
- Optional lever drive arm is available.
- Rapid availability
See RELATED DOCUMENTS for more details.
If you are an OEM and wish to discuss this product, options and availability, you can contact our industrial sensors product sales team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 626 480 2150 (USA) or +44 1202 409409 (Europe)